Healthier Eyes. Clearer Vision.
Our experienced team provides you with a thorough eye evaluation using the newest advances in eye care technology, and we offer you custom curated corrective eye wear to look and see your best… All while using CDC-recommended safety measures.
New patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless, and we walk you through the process to keep you informed. If we find eye health or vision issues during your time with us, not only will we take time to explain them to you, but we are happy to send you links to informative videos illustrating and explaining your condition, so you can rest assured the information is reliable, and you can watch it at home as many times as you like.
Finally, Northside Vision offers you state of the art medical eye care, including red eye treatment, glaucoma care, and help with cataracts, diabetic eye conditions, and retinal concerns.
Comprehensive Eye Exams May Include:
- Collecting and analyzing your health and family eye health history
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Retinal evaluation with dilation or with laser retina screening
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye health exams for all ages
- School eye examinations
- Visual acuity testing (to determine your ideal prescription)
- Contact lens fittings and consultations
- Competitively-priced on-line contact lens sales
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- LASIKS consultations and care
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired